Lately, many computer users emailed us to ask for help. Here introduces several common LDAP_PARAM_ERROR which people encounter. Read the blog below and you will find that fixing LDAP_PARAM_ERROR problem is quite easy.
LDAP_PARAM_ERROR issues can be repaired by SmartPCFixer with simple clicks - Download here
The blog will explain what is LDAP_PARAM_ERROR? What causes LDAP_PARAM_ERROR? How to resolve LDAP_PARAM_ERROR issues?
Introduction of LDAP_PARAM_ERROR
LDAP_PARAM_ERROR usually appears when your windows systems crashes and freezes of unreliable length and intensity. In most cases, you will encounter program lock-ups, slow PC performance, system freezes, blue screen errors, startup or shutdown problems, and installation errors.
How to Get Rid of LDAP_PARAM_ERROR Problem?
A fast solution to fix this LDAP_PARAM_ERROR is to use SmartPCFixer. We highly recommend you to do the following steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of LDAP_PARAM_ERROR.
Get rid of LDAP_PARAM_ERROR error mannually
1. Uninstall the application which you installed lately.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the application you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Run a windows update to eliminate LDAP_PARAM_ERROR error.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Start your PC in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still pops up in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
Tips & Warnings
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.
Tag: How to Solve LDAP_PARAM_ERROR Problems